About the forum

« Older   Newer »
cheryl‚
icon13  view post Posted on 7/12/2010, 16:40

About the forum

The forum was opened on 19/10/2008 and was founded by me, Tahlia (username cheryl,) I then added my friend Julie (username jullié) to the admin panel and we worked hard at the forum for almost a year. Sadly, due to personal reasons, I was unable to keep up to date with the forum and had to leave Julie in charge. After almost a year I was back and with help from Julie, I was able to re-vamp the forum and give it a new look at lots of new features!

In 2010 the forum was re-opened and re-named cheryl cole (forever) » "the nation's sweetheart" to show our support for our favourite star. We now work as hard as we can to keep our friends and members up to date with what's going on here and we try our best to keep this an active forum for all Cheryl fans around the world.

In association with ,W A Galicious » deliciously addictive!

Frankie Mensah9
view post Posted on 9/6/2011, 15:09

DO YOU WANT TO BE ON TV?

DO YOU WANT TO BE AS

CHIC AS CHERYL?

SKY LIVING MAKEOVER SHOW NEEDS YOU!!

If you think you could resemble one of these gorgeous celebs with the help of a team of experts to help flatten your tummy, style your hair and apply your make up in all the right places - then get in touch!

We are looking for women aged between 18 and 30 to dazzle our judges in an exciting brand new series.

Email: [email protected]

1 replies since 7/12/2010, 16:40   49 views